The Supply Chain Executive of the Year Award honours an individual in the supply chain community who has shown innovative leadership, dedication and commitment to the practice of supply chain management within the freight transportation and logistics industry.
The selection criteria are:
- Innovation in the practice of transportation and logistics management;
- Innovation in technology and technological applications in transportation and logistics management;
- Contribution to transportation and logistics through developing new concepts, problem-solving techniques or new methods of instruction;
- Contribution to the origination and dissemination of transportation and logistics knowledge;
- Contribution to the greater awareness of the nature and significance of transportation and logistics within the greater community, the government and the public;
- Promotion of sound legislation which forwards the concept of safe, effective, efficient and competitive transportation services for FMA members.
Nominations are now open! Email nominations to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday, September 16, 2022.