Links and Resources
The following is a list of links and resources that may be of interest. If you wish to be added to this list please contact us by email at email@example.com.
- American Society of Transportation and Logistics
- Canadian Institute of Traffic and Transportation
- Canadian International Freight Forwarders Association
- Canadian Pallet Council
- Council of Supply Chain Management Professionals
- Intermodal Association of North America
- Supply Chain Management Association Canada
- Warehousing Education Research Council
- Atlantic Container Line
- Belledune Port Authority
- BTT Canada
- C.H. Robinson Co.
- Canadian Transportation Agency
- Celadon Canada
- Challenger Motor Freight
- CIFFA Academy
- Computer Transportation Services
- Crimson Logic
- Delmar International Inc.
- Delnav Transport International
- E.J. Brooks
- Fargo Transportation Services Inc.
- Fort Storage
- Fraser River Port Authority
- Freight Xperts
- Great Lakes St. Lawrence Seaway System
- H. Broer Equipment Sales and Service Inc.
- Hamilton Port Authority
- Helm Financial Corporation
- Hino Motors Canada
- HKMB International Insurance Brokers
- MacKinnon Transport Inc.
- Meritex Logistics
- Meyers Transport
- Montreal Port Authority
- MSM Group of Companies
- Muir’s Cartage Ltd.
- Multimodal Logistics Systems Ltd.
- Port Metro Vancouver
- ProMiles Canada Inc.
- Summit Customs Brokers
- The St. Lawrence Seaway Management Corporation
- Thunder Bay Port Authority
- Total Logistics Control
- U.S. Traffic
- Wajax Industries Ltd.
- Westco Storage Ltd.
- XTL Group of Companies
FMA Briefing Sessions and Seminars
Industry Conferences and Conventions
Advertising with FMA
FMA News Bulletin
Current Issues List for the Freight Transportation Industry
Member Company Listing
- Government Relations and Advocacy
- Members’ Only News Items
- Weekly distribution of Canadian and U.S. Diesel Fuel Rack Rates
- Modal Committee Meetings
- Global Shippers’ Forum
- Networking Opportunities
- Member Discounts to Briefing Sessions, Seminars, Conferences and Conventions
- Access to Standard Bill of Lading
- Advertising and Promotion
- Media Spokesperson