The Supply Chain Executive of the Year Award honours an individual in the supply chain community who has shown innovative leadership, dedication, and commitment to the practice of supply chain management with emphasis on freight transportation and logistics.
The selection criteria are:
- Innovation in the practice of supply chain management;
- Innovation in technology and technological applications in freight transportation and logistics management;
- Contribution to transportation and logistics through development of new concepts, problem-solving techniques, or new methods of instruction;
- Contribution to the development and dissemination of transportation and logistics knowledge;
- Contribution to promoting a greater awareness of the nature and importance of freight transportation, logistics and supply chains to the Canadian economy, the government, and the general public;
- Promotion of sound legislation which improves the concept of safe, effective, efficient, and competitive transportation services for supply chain stakeholders.
Nominations are now open! Email nominations to email@example.com by the closing date of Friday, September 15, 2023.
Further detail and the application form can be found on the FMA website at https://fma-agf.ca/supply-chain-executive-of-the-year/